Once your company file has been set-up, learn how to use the basic QuickBooks functions via an overhead presentation seminar and a take-home handout which greatly simplifies the learning process.
• Learn how to enter customers
• Learn how to create, email or print invoices, receive payments and manage accounts receivables
• Learn how to enter bills, pay bills and manage accounts payables
• Learn how to create service or product items used for invoices
• Learn how to generate reports
• Learn how to reconcile bank accounts and credit card statements
The instructor will login to an actual QuickBooks session during the workshop.
Prerequisite: QuickBooks Set-Up
Registration Fee $50
About the Presenter: Quincy Yu is a graduate of the Stanford MBA program and SCORE SF Mentor specializes in assisting start-ups and clients with turnaround and high-growth challenges. As an entrepreneur who has experience in both corporate and start-up environments, she is an expert in all facets of a company's operations; finance, operations, marketing and supply chain management.
Workshop Refund Policy: Refunds can be granted prior to workshop or if the workshop is cancelled. No refunds or access to class material after workshop is held. A credit can be given for a future workshop. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.