How I can help you
Al Carman gained much of his business experience in the Residential Real Estate field, first as an award-winning salesman, then in various managerial positions, and finally as Northwest Regional Manager for Coldwell-Banker. Al has been generous in his work for the Santa Cruz community, having served on the Boards of the Central Coast Center for Independent Living, the Veterans Building, and as Chairman for SCORE. He has a strong interest in finance,taught economics as a volunteer at a local home schooling facility, and is a successful investor. He provides local mentoring to non-profits and entrepreneurs on sales and marketing issues, and also does extensive cyber-counseling for individuals all over the U.S.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Plans / Startup Assistance
- Marketing, Public Relations & Sales
- Other Services (except public admin.)
- Professional, Scientific, & Technical Services
- Real Estate & Rental & Leasing